2019 Adonis Village Annual General Meeting
TO ALL PROPERTY OWNERS AT ADONIS VILLAGE
I N V I T A T I O N
You are hereby invited to the FIFTEENTH (15th) Annual General Meeting, which will take place on Saturday 29th June 2019 at the Aphrodite Hills Hotel at 10:00 hours.
A G E N D A
- ADOPTION of MINUTES: from the fourteenth AGM held on 30th June 2018
- 2018/2019 MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE REPORT: highlights of the year
- 2018/2019 ACCOUNTS: Expenditure Analysis and Report
- 2018/2019 BUDGET PROPOSALS
- PROPOSALS FROM MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE: (Will be included in the Annual Report)
- ELECTION: of 2 new members of the MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE for 2019/2020
- Appointment of Cybarco Property Management Ltd
- SET DATE FOR 2020 AGM
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Any Owners unable to attend the Meeting are strongly urged to appoint a personal representative (friend, Management Committee member etc) by proxy using the `Special Power of Attorney’ form attached. Forms returned by post or fax must have the owners’ signature(s), or they will be declared invalid.
Completed forms must be received by Cybarco (Property Management) Ltd at their Paphos Office address (Poseidonos P. O. Box 60218, 8101 Paphos); Fax (00 357) 26 222622), no later than 11 p.m. on Friday 28th June 2019. This will enable the forms to be authenticated BEFORE rather than during the AGM and so speed up the Meeting.
Forms can also be sent via e-mail directly to Evi Leantzi, though they must be from the owner’s ‘normal’ e-mail address on record, used by Cybarco Property Management.
If within half an hour from the planned start time the meeting does not have a quorum, then the present owners/representatives will be considered as a quorum and the meeting will continue as planned.
It is extremely important that you appoint a representative if you are unable to attend the meeting, as decisions must be taken for the good running of Adonis Village.
On behalf of CYBARCO (Property Management) LTD